jueves, 30 de octubre de 2014

A family meal

A good family meal was when my fathers marriage, was in my house, one 19th, May 1996.
Was a very good experience because was a beautiful day, the same day my parents and the priest baptized me and my brother in the nearest church to my house,  even though my fathers married in other church, its a good moment of my best memories.

after the marriage all my family went to our house to celebrate, and I remember that was a very good party and we ate very much things, the cake was very big and the BBQ too, we were more than a 50 persons in the house. Principally Part of my family, as all my grandparents, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles, and the best friends of my parents. I remember my godparents with very god details, drinking wine and "ponche", my father never had a car and my godparent landed his car to my father.
I remember too that I play until 2 or 3 AM with my cousins in the yard of my house, I remember the moment when my father  and my mother were very things and activities or nuptials games, I remember that my mother looked very beautiful and my father as a real gentleman.

Its a very special day and a is very beautiful memory.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario