miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

18's Experience



I geo bloggers today id like write about my experience in fiestas patrias , the 18's experience for me was very good in one aspect, i shared with my family, much family, cousins, my aunts, uncles, my mother, my brother, my niece, my neighbours even haitians neighbours that live near to my house in my house, was very funny shared with they because only two haitians knows how talk a good spanish but the others only saw how their friends talk with we, and they taught us words and some phrases in french, they enjoyed very much the moment because many people being discriminated against people of color and was the first invitation to celebrate with chilean people , we ate so much meal, chicken and "choripanes", after at night we ate the best empanadas of my family my aunt rossy cooked these empanadas.

In the other aspect for me was very sad, because i was in a bad emotional situation with my girlfriend and she was not with me and i needed, i tried to forget that situation i that moment but was impossible and i tought all the days in she.

Now we are OK and i will try that situation never more happen again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario