miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

concert

Hi geo bloggers today id like to write about one of the best concert that I went in my life.
Its a good memory because the moment was shared with my dead father when I was 15 years old, 8 years ago. I remember the day with very good details, I remember that day because still I have a part of the poster of the concert.
One day when I was at school, I saw in one of the walls near to the school one poster that shows "Los Jaivas" in concert the same day in the "templo de Maipu", free and in the commune, obviously I went to my house rapidly to say my father that "los jaivas" should be in " el templo de maipu". He was very happy for the notice, he washed, dressed and went to see the show.

Was a very good experience, the jaivas is one of the best chilean rock bands of all the time, and for my father was her favourite band, he enjoyed very much the concert and i always remember his smile in that moment, i remember his face, how he jumped with other people and me how he had 15 years old. i remember that the best emotive part of the concert was when they played the songs "mira niñita" and "todos juntos" two of their bests songs, and the best rock chilean songs.

My father was happy in that moment, and i love remember that, his smile, his hapiness.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario