jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

GEOGRAPHY LOVER

I geo bloggers, today I'd like to write about why I choose to study geography.

Well, in 2010 I entered to study at USACH, I studied ICQ and for a series of much problems i had that leave my studies in 2012, principally because my family had not enough money for pay the university.
The same year (2010) I met Jessica, my girlfriend, and she talked me about the career that she will study at Universidad de Chile, my first impression at the moment when I heard "geography" I thought rapidly in maps. When I leave the career at USACH, my knowledge about the geography was very good and I liked very much, so I decided to do the PSU test again and enter to Universidad de Chile to study geography.

Jessica is the guilty and responsible of my choose and I don't regret of choose this beautiful career.

Of the geography I like all, its a completely career, I like the subject Geology, Economy and epistemology (not really) but I think that its a good career and should be a good tool to apply in the future in social problems.

I don't like of the geography at least here (Udechile) that we don't apply the tools, we leave to the world of work without real knowledge and its very bad because we should have it.

when I graduate the first thing that I will do will be sleep. sleep all the days, later I will get a job and  I will bring the geography to the top.

1 comentario: